Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Love For You


I love tropical flowers and one that strikes me so much is the red hibiscus. This kind of hibiscus is very common here in Costa Rica. One sunny morning I just happen to jog around the neighborhood, I saw this beautiful red hibiscus in a park in front of San Rafael church. I took one flower and brought it in my studio. This flower became my model of the day. Flower draws so much love to us and gives us inspiration to give it as a symbol of love to others. I name this "My Love For You". This original acrylic painting on canvas is currently in auction for ten days at my Ebay Store with a very low starting price. I invite you to check this out. Thank you for reading my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning work...

Linda Blondheim said...

Your paintings are fresh and charming. Well done.
Linda Blondheim

www.lindablondheim.com

Windy Lampson said...

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question on my blog- I appreciate it. I'm new to selling things online and it can be overwhelming!