Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Kiss Me


My favorite tuxedo cat. I painted this again since a lot of my followers were requesting me to do so. Anyway I love cats and it makes me happy to create another one. I made her with a flower on her head. I think she looks cute with that. The title of this piece is "Kiss Me". A lucky bidder from New Jersey won this beautiful feline art in my art auction at Ebay. I am working on a big yellow hibiscus acrylic painting and soon it will be listed in auction. It is a diptych (two canvases) painting about 22x28 inches when place together. By the way just to let you know I have sign up for Etsy.com and I posted mostly my prints and cards art in this website. Please check it out because they are on sale right now. Thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very beautiful painting. I love the cats eyes and the cute flower.Your a terrific artist.