Thursday, June 01, 2006

Faithful Love


I thought about contemplating on the word LOVE. It means so much to all of us! It is the greatest! Don't we feel good if someone told us "I Love You"? Isn't it refreshes our whole being. Let us go even further to know this. I remember these words of wisdom that I read...."The 'I Love You' is everything! The 'I Love You' is love, veneration, esteem, heroism, sacrifice, and trust toward whom it is directed. The 'I Love You' is to possess Him who encloses the 'I Love You'. The 'I Love You' is a little word but it weighs as much as all Eternity! The 'I Love You' encloses everything; it embraces everyone; it diffuses itself; it draws near; it elevates itself on high; it descends even into the buttom; it imprints itself everywhere and never stops"....

This painting of red tulips was inspired by these words above. That is why I made a title for this "Faithful Love". A lucky bidder from New York won this painting in my art auction in Ebay few days ago. This is one of my series of huge size paintings in acrylic. I will be creating another one similar to this and list it in auction hopefully next week. Keep on visiting my auction so you won't miss it. Thanks for reading my blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful painting - I also really like the sunflower from a previous post.