Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Red Poppy Title "Precious Heart"


Hi guys,

I will be listing every Thursday nights and Sunday nights. I figured these are the best time for me this summer since a lot of people are out of the computer enjoying outdoor summer fun. Most of the time they are back at nights. On the days that I am not listing I will be painting and packing to ship the paintings that won last week in my Ebay art auction.

This is my new painting titled Precious Heart. Every flower you touch and see brings you a sense of peace and joy. In this painting I captured the beauty of this flower as being a Precious Heart.

This is an original oil painting on canvas panel 11x14 inches. It is currently listed in Ebay at 7 day listing and will end this Sunday pm. Check out the great deal price by visiting my auction. Just click the title above.

Currently I am working on a, 3 pieces 8x10 oil painting for my daisy series. I will be listing this on Thursday pm. I am thinking of some ideas to paint next. Perhaps a stroll in the tropical garden where I am staying right now (Costa Rica) will inspire me for my next painting. Any suggestions are welcome. Just post a comment. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Jude
artist

My Ebay Art in Auctions:
http://stores.ebay.com/Paintings-By-Jude-Maceren

My Other My Paintings:
www.judemaceren.com/fineart/frame8.htm

My Journal (My Blog):
http://paintingsbyjude.blogspot.com/

My Yahoo Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/floralnatureart/join

My Website:
www.judemaceren.com

1 comment:

Nina Kuriloff said...

This painting is very, very beautiful!
:)