Sunday, August 07, 2005

"Colors Of Hope", Original Oil Painting


Hi there,

Once again I want to share with you my new painting titled; Colors Of Hope. These are yellow poppies in three different 8x10 canvas panels. When we feel hopeless it seems that our lives are colorless and all in darkness. However in this painting I want to show to all that in any situations in life there is always hope. By looking at this three yellow poppies I portrayed the bright expectation of hope by means of these rainbow colors behind these three beautiful yellow poppies.

These are in auction right now at Ebay with a starting price of $39.95. I believe it will end this coming Sunday and right now 6 more days to go. You may check it out by clicking the title above. Thank you very much. Have a great week!

Thanks,
Jude
artist

No comments: