Sunday, August 21, 2005

"I Found A Friend" Story Telling Postcard



Hi there,

It is blog time again! This time I will introduce to you my new product line. This is called, Story Telling Postcard. I will be painting original art postcard size oil on canvas panels of which the first theme is about a black cat called "Kitty". She is a lonely cute and friendly cat. The reason for her loneliness is that she wanted someone to share the overflowing love she has in her. She is sad because she could not find someone to reciprocate this love. In this first series of postcards I created a title called "I Found A Friend". Some of these in a series will be auctioned and some will be sold directly here in my blog. I had the first two in auction right now. You may check them out by clicking the title link above. Stay tuned on the next postcard paintings which are coming soon. Thank you for your business and support. Have a great day!

All the best,
Jude
artist

My Ebay Art in Auctions:
http://stores.ebay.com/Paintings-By-Jude-Maceren

My Website: www.judemaceren.com

No comments: