Sunday, August 14, 2005

It's Been A Busy Day!

I have been busy painting....painting....painting!!! It is my life and it is really fun!!! I just finished tne yellow orange daisy with a purple butterfly. I love painting this! Also I have done a red cala lily. But this one is a different red. I love it too! Both of this are still in the process of making photographs. It will be listed this Sunday pm. I will show them to you here in my blog in a few days.

Most of my paintings are inspirations from Costa Rica. For those who do not know I am still here in my Costa Rica art studio for a couple of months in a painting trip then I will be back in my New Jersey art studio for a few months. I love tropical plants and flowers. This is where I find my belief as an artist brings to life, "There is a relationships of love in all created things".

See you in my next blog day. Have a great day!

Jude
artist

My Ebay Art in Auctions:
http://stores.ebay.com/Paintings-By-Jude-Maceren

My Website:
www.judemaceren.com

No comments: