Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Red Tulip Art


Hi there,

It is a busy day today! I just finished painting 3 pieces of art in oil and will be listing these soon. I have a new project called "Story Telling Postcard". This will be series of postcard original art in oil painting on canvas which will depict episodes of stories. My first story is titled "I Found A Friend". This will be a story of a cat and a butterfly. I will talk more about this in detail in my next blog day.

In the meantime I want to share with you this tulip oil painting on canvas panel I did about 2 weeks ago. This was auctioned already and found a buyer and a place to hang. I will be auctioning another tulip art in the next couple of days. If you have any suggestions of a subject to paint I certainly welcome it. Just send me a comment. Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks,
Jude
artist

My Ebay Art Auctions:
http://stores.ebay.com/Paintings-By-Jude-Maceren

My Website:
www.judemaceren.com

No comments: