Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Butterfly And Daisy



These are my newest art auctions. Finally I am up and running! I am back to normal. My computer was replaced to a much better one and I am shooting and listing one by one my new original paintings. By the way these are all in acrylic paintings on canvas. The colorful butterlies is 11x14 inches titled: Touch Of Joy and the red daisy has huge size about 24x20 inches titled: Kiss Of Joy. These are all running in auction. So take advantage. Check them out now. Thanks for viewing!

2 comments:

Paul FooDaddy Brand said...

Wow. Some of these, "Touch of Joy" and "River of Life" in particular, are very good! I'm certainly no expert on style or anything, but I know what I like!

Jack W. Regan said...

FooDaddy's right. These are fabulous. I also like what you put in your profile. "I am an artist who loves to paint what LOVE gives. I put into canvas what I believe..." I like that. Much better than someone who paints a type of picture simply because it's the latest thing. Excellent work.