Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Divine Sun


I am very busy as usual finishing my new original paintings to get ready for my new Ebay auction listings. I am finished with my mystical butterfly paintings. These are three paintings (triptych) with about 11x14 inches each when put together the size will be about 33x14 inches The paintings show a beautiful composition of 4 colorful butterflies flying in one line before a beautiful sunset. I am still thinking of what title to put on this. This should depict an inspirational and spiritual meaning. This is awesome! I am excited to list this in the next couple of days.

In the meantime the painting above have a big size too. There are two paintings which are a part of each other. Everytime I saw a sunflower it brings to my mind the beauty of the "sun". We all depend on the sun which gives us a lot of benefits to ourselves and the environment around. This painting symbolizes the greatness of our creator which is the "Divine Sun". This was already purchased by an art collector from Florida.

No comments: