Friday, April 21, 2006

Creatively Inspired

It is a very sunny day here in Costa Rica. Beautiful morning with radiant blue sky, breezy refreshing wind, birds are singing and praising the beauty of nature. It is an awesome day! I went out for a walk to get some creative inspirations to re-charge my creativity and continue my painting escapade.

I am working on a big red daisy acrylic painting. Over here in Costa Rica dasies are growing abundantly. I picked it us my favorite subject this time. These are two paintings (diptych) with a huge size of about 12x28 inches each and when put together will be approximately 24x28 inches. The daisy flower is close up with luscious red scarlet petals. This is one of my favorites among the big paintings that I am working on now. I can't wait to list it! Hopefully this Sunday pm will be its listing time. I will also post an image of it here in my blog soon.

Acrylic is one of the most durable medium. I thought that I would give it a try to start my new paintings in auctions in this medium. It has many advantages aside from its fast drying ability. I am sure it will increase my productivity. Okey please keep on visitng my auctions it will be showing at Ebay art category soon.

No comments: