Saturday, July 02, 2005

"My Beauty" A Painting Of Love


Hi guys,

How are you doing? I was away from my blog page for a while without touching my blog but happy at this moment to have time to blog. I have been busy painting, listing, packing and shipping. In my short break I would like to share with you my new floral daisy painting. This painting is currently in auction. You may view my art auctions by clicking the link on the title above.

Red is stunning and calls for eyes to see and attracts people to do the same....to love. The staructure of a daisy is circular and in this shape you will see that there is no point of end. It is never ending line. The love within this beautiful flower is never ending. This is a symbol of the source of love which I put into canvas and can be cherished by means of love.

Thanks for reading. I hope your enjoy this daisy painting. Have a great day!

No comments: