Monday, July 25, 2005

"Colors Of Love" Original Oil Painting-Bid Now!


Hi guys,

Once again I am back blogging! I was busy painting for my new art auctions and on top of that I am packing and shipping my sold paintings. I am almost done with it so I got a chance to blog. Below is one of my new paintings that I just listed two days ago. It is listed for 10 days with a very low starting price of $49.95. The size of this oil painting is 16x12 inches, large, with a title: Colors Of Love. I have also in my Ebay Store a Red Poppy with green butterfly. You may check it out under my ID: paintingsjude. Bid now and you may win!

Flowers are symbols of love. If we have love we are walking in the light field with colors of virtues.

Thank you very much for viewing my art auction! Have a great day!

Thanks,
Jude
artist

No comments: