Thursday, February 18, 2010

Been Busy Lately!

It's been a busy week! When I came back from my vacation in New Jersey I was swamped with work that I have to do especially preparing my up-coming art shows this April. It looks like I have 3 shows coming up. That means lots of paintings to prepare and show. One of them is that I was invited to join and exhibit my work with two other artists in a cultural festival of music, food and art in one of the five star hotel resorts here in Costa Rica hopefully this April, The Springs Costa Rica. I'm excited about this! Well anyway I will be posting this in my blog as this event unfolds. Below are two of the four products with my paintings that were sold the other day thru my Zazzle gallery.






*************************************************************

CHECK OUT MY PAINTINGS ON CARDS, MUGS, T-SHIRTS, ETC.

I have a new cat art on mousepad. Check it out below!
You can also see my paintings printed on different product
lines: like cards, mugs, t-shirts, postage stamp, etc.
Just go and visit my Zazzle art shop:
http://www.zazzle.com/juderm*



*************************************************************
I also do original art paintings of dog & cat portraits,
landscapes, flowers, commercial illustrations, etc. and I sell quality
prints. Scroll down to view them at my website links below. If you know
someone who might be interested please forward this to them. Thanks!

*************************************************************

This is my dog and cat portraits. View
my dog & cat art in this link
.

You can find my art stuff at the following links below.
Please forward this to your art lover friends:
*******************************************************

Follow Me In Twitter

Be My Fan in Facebook

Visit My Squidoo Art Lens

My
Happy Customers' Feedbacks at Ebay.com


My Paintings at
Boundlessgallery.com


My Floral &
Landscape Art


My Prints at Etsy.com

My Cards T-Shirts Mugs etc.
at Zazzle.com


My Dog, Cat &
People Portrait


My Illustration Portfolio

My Stock Art - Purchase My Images Right Now At Stock Illustration Source

My MySpace Profile

My Main Art Website

Follow Me at Twitter

My Facebook Profile

2 comments:

jane smith said...

Taipei is the civilian population, routine, tory burch almond bootsand it certainly is fast-paced - but even the beef noodles such a "fast food", is an old fire soup Man Manao out. Taiwan's taste, is a slow character. Each person has their own tory burch black shearling bootsfavorite Taipei beef noodle list. A luxury restaurant is said to have sold thousands of NT dollars a bowl of beef noodles, but that isolated cases, is limited to meettory burch amy pump black the rich mental adventures. One hundred or a hundred more than NT a great bowl of delicious beef noodles everywhere.
Civilians of food, food security crisis in today's shocking, is a great doctoral thesis, how no one to write a "bowl of beef noodles Past and Present" mean? A bowl of beef noodles how to cross the sea in 1949, veteranstory burch motorcycle boots were homesick for the provinces to flourish ...... final precipitation, condensation and evaporation of the spirit come out of Taipei.
Pingtung, Taiwan in September, there are two major sections, one is the "World Folk Music Festival", is a sheepskin boots tory burch"pig section of the world" --- hilarious, Fen Ti bolted!

jane smith said...

I have always stressed, students,tory burch reva blue or should the concept of a little house, because China's real estate sector is a colorful world, understand that the economy, understand that real estate, the future life must be to suffer.In 1998, China entered the market economy, the benefits enjoyed by the older generation to cancel the treatment room, tory burch snakeskin revaso we have started to buy into the commercial tide. The 2008 financial crisis has affected the global economy, China is also influential, but the Chinese recovery than any other country faster. After 2008, until today, China's housing prices are always rising, although there have been several intermediate correction, but are also short-lived, the callback is often followed by even greater increases.
Why is this so? Because it is China's 80tory burch purple flats contributed by the house prices rise, China's real estate market to save China's economic crisis, the rapid adjustment of the economy, promoting China's fast out of the financial tsunami, the economic downturn.
China is known as a "market economy", but in fact is a policy regulating the market economy, market economy with Chinese characteristics. China's housing prices, according to the country's needs, can be placed on anymetallic snake reva ballet flat level. Why house prices always go up? Because the government needs. Why the government needs to housing prices? Because the real estate industry most likely to achieve national economic regulation. Government finance, taxation, banking and financial systems, etc., which are closely related and real estate, so housing prices are driving the economy forward the government's most convenient and most efficient way. This is "short-term pain" instead oftory burch romy "long-term pains", is fast out of the financial crisis, the government's economic strategy, so prices must rise up again.