Friday, March 30, 2007

Tropical Bamboo Painting



Contact me to commission to paint this
bamboo art. My email is jude@judemaceren.com

COMMISSION ME TO PAINT ONE LIKE THIS!

This is the bamboo original painting that I painted at huge size in triptych acrylic on canvas, ready to hang even with no frame. Size about 47 x 16 inches each, over all size 47 x 48 inches. This was already sold but you can commission me to paint one like this to hang in your living room. This painting with this size has an original price of $975.00 plus shipping. Smaller size is cheaper. If you are interested just contact me and I will give you a good price or make your best offer.

If you are thinking of owning an original art you may commission me to do one of your favorite flower or a favorite subject matter. Just contact me and I will give you a good price for painting it plus shipping cost. I invite you also to view my art in auction and quality prints for sale by clicking these links below.

You can also read my satisfied customer's feedbacks at the link;
my happy customer's feedbacks at my Ebay Store

You can find my art stuff at the following links below:
*******************************************************

My Art Auctions at Ebay.com

My Prints at Etsy.com

My Paintings at Yessy.com

My Cards T-Shirts Mugs etc.
at Zazzle.com


My MySpace Profile

My Main Art Website

No comments: