Thursday, March 15, 2007

Flower Painting Commission


I am working mostly of commissions these days. One of the art project that I just finished was two watercolor paintings of Cala Lilies, size about 10 x 35 inches each. My client saw me in one of the arts and crafts festival that I attended last December 2006. She really loves cala lilies and so she asked me to create an original art so I did this for her. I gave her a good price of only $250.00 for both. If you are thinking of owning an original art you may commission me to do one of your favorite flower or a favorite subject matter. Just contact me and I will give you a good price for painting it plus shipping cost. I invite you also to view my art in auction and quality prints for sale by clicking these links below.

You can find my art stuff at the following links below:
*******************************************************

My Art Auctions at Ebay.com

My Prints at Etsy.com

My Paintings at Yessy.com

My Cards T-Shirts Mugs etc.
at Zazzle.com


My MySpace Profile

My Main Art Website

No comments: