Monday, April 16, 2007

Pink Phalinopsis Orchids



Click to purchase

This is a quality open edition print from my original art watercolor painting. This PINK PHALINOPSIS PRINT is UNFRAMED and it is 11x14 inches in size printed on a glossy smooth, basic card stock, ultra-heavyweight paper imprinted with a unique process that imparts a rich depth of imagery. The title of this print is: ELEGANCE OF LAVENDER. This is a $55.00 value art print. It fits in a standard, 11x14 inches, ready-made frame.

I will be listing some new original paintings soon. You will see my pet family portraits of dogs and cats. I also have a huge bird of paradise painting plus more. So keep on watching my blog. Thanks and have a great day!

You can also read my satisfied customer's feedbacks at the link;
my happy customer's feedbacks at my Ebay Store

You can find my art stuff at the following links below:
*******************************************************

My Art Auctions at Ebay.com

My Prints at Etsy.com

My Paintings at Yessy.com

My Cards T-Shirts Mugs etc.
at Zazzle.com


My MySpace Profile

My Main Art Website

No comments: