Thursday, August 03, 2006

Back From My Painting Trip


I just came from my painting trip! It was a very beautiful trip which keep my creative energy alive and active. I went to see the outer skirts of Costa Rica where I have more time to view the tropical beaches, mountains, exotic tropical flowers, waterfalls, and even the city of San Jose. With this experience aside from the flower subject matters that I rendered I was inspired to paint some landscapes. In my upcoming art auction you will expect to see landscapes especially the tropical sceneries. This painting above is an inspiration that I get. I titled this, Petals Of Joy, which is currently in auction with a very low starting price. Just click the title above to enter and view my paintings in auction. Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments: