Friday, March 03, 2006

Working On Commissions

It's been a long time since I posted here. Actually I am eager to tell you what I have been doing lately. You probably have noticed that I list my art auctions less and less. I really do not want this to happen because I want to maintain a consistency of my listings. One of the reason is I am working on a huge painting commission, size 36x48 inches in oil on stretched canvas.I am almost finish and a few elements to be painted on. I am working on a composition of figures on a landscape painting. When I get a chance I will show it to you here in my blog. I can't wait to finish it and start my art auctions again. Actaully in between I painted one Butterfly oil painting which I will list this Sunday. Okey so much for today. Back to work in my easle. See you soon in my next post.

No comments: