Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Editorial Illustration Job


View my illustration portfolio click here

It's been a busy week for me! I am happy to know that I just finished working on my new illustration assignment. I haven't really posted my side of creative illustration business which I really should do. For those of you who do not know yet, I also do illustration jobs for advertising, editorial, publishing and corporate accounts. Begining today you will be seing some of my stuff from my illustration business.

A client of mine from the company Black Enterprise Magazine in New York, commissioned me to do last week some editorial illustrations for their up-coming magazine issue. I just finished them yesterday and my client was so happy with the final art. I will be posting them in my website soon when I get a chance. The above illustration was done few months ago for editorial assignment also. If you want to see my other work they can be seen at my illustration portfolio.

I also have hundreds of stock illustrations at Images.Com. If you need some illustrations for your creative needs you may re-use them for a certain fee. To find out more please visit me at Images.Com by searching for my name.

You can also read my satisfied customer's feedbacks in this link;
my happy customer's feedbacks at my Ebay Store

You can find my art stuff at the following links below.
Please forward this to your art lover friends:
*******************************************************

My Art Auctions at Ebay.com

My Floral & Landscape Art

My Prints at Etsy.com

My Paintings at Yessy.com

My Cards T-Shirts Mugs etc.
at Zazzle.com


My Dog, Cat & People Portrait

My Illustration Portfolio

My MySpace Profile

My Main Art Website

No comments: