Sunday, June 10, 2007

Figure Painting & Cala Lilies


Sold Giclee "Mother & Child With Cala Lilies"



Still Available Original Watercolor "Sunrise"


Contact me to buy prints & originals

I was invited to show my paintings in a charitable organization. The exhibitor will have a chance to have our work published in a 2008 calendar and cards. Twenty percent of the sold paintings will go to a charity to help on their needs. Each artist have to submit two only. I submitted the original art "Sunrise" 16" x 20" watercolor with frame $375.00 and "Mother & Child With Calla Lilies" 16"x20" giclee with frame $85.00. I sold the "Mother & Child With Calla Lilies". If you want to buy a small version you may do so. I invite you to browse my website below. Thanks!

You can also read my satisfied customer's feedbacks at the link;
my happy customer's feedbacks at my Ebay Store

You can find my art stuff at the following links below:
*******************************************************

My Art Auctions at Ebay.com

My Prints at Etsy.com

My Paintings at Yessy.com

My Cards T-Shirts Mugs etc.
at Zazzle.com


My MySpace Profile

My Main Art Website

1 comment:

Kerstin Klein said...

Hi Jude, I saw you comment on the artbiz blog. In case you are still interested in the illustration contest check out the blog for more information. Alyson won´t be posting the requirements in her blog.