Tuesday, May 08, 2007

White Cat Acrylic Painting



Click to make your best offer to purchase

This is an ORIGINAL ART acrylic painting on STRETCHED CANVAS and NOT A PRINT OR REPRODUCTION. This is UNFRAMED, rendered with professional quality acrylic paints on STRETCHED CANVAS, ready to hang even without a frame, size large 11" x 14" inches with side thickness 3/4" inch. I named this, KITTY WHITE and on sale for $150.00 only or make your best offer to purchase.

You can also read my satisfied customer's feedbacks at the link;
my happy customer's feedbacks at my Ebay Store

You can find my art stuff at the following links below:
*******************************************************

My Art Auctions at Ebay.com

My Prints at Etsy.com

My Paintings at Yessy.com

My Cards T-Shirts Mugs etc.
at Zazzle.com


My MySpace Profile

My Main Art Website

No comments: