Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Blue Rose



Click to make an offer to purchase

This is a quality print from my original art watercolor painting. This blue rose print is unframed and it is 11x14 inches in size printed on a glossy smooth, basic card stock, ultra-heavyweight paper. This print in an ultra-heavyweight paper with a gloss finish is imprinted with a unique process that imparts a rich depth of imagery. The title of this print is THE BLUE ROSE. This is on sale for only $45.00. It fits in a standard, 11x14 inches, ready-made frame. I invite you to make your best offer to purchase this quality print.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jude!
This is now my new favorite! Gosh, I just love your paintings so much! :)

Have a great day!

saffron said...

Wow, Jude that is so incredible. I love it!