Monday, November 13, 2006

Dog Portrait Commission



This is my pet art section of the month. After my art show at the Newcomers Show and Sell Bazaar, I was inspired to do a dog portrait . I meet a lot of people and get sales and contacts. One of the highlight there was my cat portraits. I have done a lot of cat portraits and now I have a great opportunity to start my paintings of dog portrait as well. As a result of this art show I got a couple of commissions of dog portraits. Below you will find some samples that I did to my clients with their photo references. Click this link to view the dog portrait. This is an original art acrylic painting, 11x14 inches, sides are painted, ready to hang even without a frame.

If you are interested just email me a clear photo of your dog or cat pet. I will be happy to do a portrait which will be finished in two to three weeks time. My retail price to commission me one is $135.00 without a frame, plus shipping and handling cost. Right now I have a COUPON of 20% OFF plus FREE SHIPPING. This offer will end on November 29, 2006.

Give this as a gift! Treat your pets this holiday season. Place your order now before the price goes back to its normal rate of $135.00 plus shipping cost. Please view a sample dog portrait that I did to one of my happy client. Just copy and paste this url to your internet browser to find it:
http://www.judemaceren.com/portrait/portfolio/dogportrait-2.html

I also have some CAT PRINTS on SALE">CAT PRINTS on SALE. I invite you to check them out. Thanks!

No comments: