Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Painting A Day

I am working on some new paintings which I will be listing soon. These paintings will be related to the postcard paintings and paintings a day project that a lot of artists have been doing lately. However some of these that I have finished so far have bigger sizes than postcards. I have started this postcard size before but now I am planning to continue doing this. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Currently below I have a couple of paintings that I have listed and ready to be purchased and some are currently in auction. All of these are inspired by my philosophy, "All things created have relationship of LOVE". You may check them out now. They have low starting price. Bid now and you may win!


Click to Buy It Now!


Click to Bid!


Click to Bid!


Click to Bid!


Click to Bid!


Click to Buy It Now!


Click to Buy It Now!

No comments: