Thursday, October 13, 2005

"True Love" Oil Painting




This precious Red Poppy painting is an inspiration for me. Flowers really evoke such radiance of beauty like in this flower. It symbolizes the highest gift which is LOVE. With its color as radiant red, it shows the power of blood that gives life which came from the roots of love. I gave this a title, "TRUE LOVE". Love never fails. It is kind. It does not envy. It is not proud.

This painting was purchase by someone who was lucky to win it in an Ebay art auction. You may view the details of this by clicking the link in the title above. Then find it under completed listings. I have another painting that I just listed which I titled, "Love Is Patient". It is a beautiful red hibiscus. I enjoyed painting it! I will talk about this more in detail with photo in my next blogging session. Have a great day! Thanks for reading my blog.

4 comments:

Pussy Cat said...

Wow - these are beautiful - such vibrant colors can't help but make you smile when you look at them - great work!

Windy Lampson said...

I love your use of yellow around the contours of the petals- very delicate-

dorna! said...

Loved the bold use of color. Ta for the visit and kind words.

WendyWings said...

Your art is gorgeous, it does indeed bring a smile :)