Tuesday, September 06, 2005

"Divine Mirror" In Abstract


I am a fews days delay in my blog. I took a few days off and went to the beach called Manuel Antonio Beach with my friends in Costa Rica. I took advantage of this time reguvinating my creativity and fueling my artistic inspirations. I was so happy I did it because I came back with great ideas to start painting again. One of this is to start my Abstract Art series. This is one of them which I called "Divine Mirror". True love is wanting to be what the other person is. It is like a mirror when you see your face in it, it reflects the same image of your face to its surface. You can get more of its meaning by viewing this abstract art. These will be a continuous series of abstract paintings that I will be including in my art auctions. You may see them by clicking the title above. If you miss it, you can find them in Ebay (art) with my ID: paintingsjude. Thank very much for reading my blog. I will be sharing more of my new paintings in the next few days. Have a great day!

No comments: