Sunday, May 21, 2006

Exchange Of Joy


As you all know I have a studio in New Jersey, USA and in Costa Rica where I am currently getting my latest inspirations to paint. About two weeks ago I was thinkinng on what to paint. A few butterflies came before my eyes along the corner of a bird feeder in a beautiful tropical garden where I am staying here in Costa Rica. I said to myself these butterflies have no problems they just fly with joy and beauty. When I saw these butterflies they were like magnets that drew joy in my heart. I finally created this painting above and title this: Exchange Of Joy. This is currently in auction with a very low starting price. This is one of my huge size paintings with three canvasses in acrylic paints. I invite you to check it out. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments: