Thursday, August 11, 2005

Siamese Cat Is Beautiful!



Hi there,

I was so busy listing my 3 paintings that I just finished. I thought I won't have time blogging but now I am happy to share with you one of the paintings that I just listed. That is this precious beautiful Siamese Cat. I thought she will look even pretier with pink flower on her head and a ribbon. Isn't she charming? It is currently in auction with a great deal price. You may check it by clicking the title above.

You may also check out my newest product called Story Telling Postcard Paintings. It is a postcard size original art oil painting narating stories of nature and life. I would like to describe more about it but I think it would be better if you check it out yourself, read all the details and view the painting by visiting my auctions. I wrote all the exciting information about it. Just click the the title above to view it. I will be creating series of painting stories daily as I can and also sell them here in my blog aside from auctioning them. Thank you for reading my blog! Have a great day!

Thanks,
Jude
artist

My Ebay Art in Auctions:
http://stores.ebay.com/Paintings-By-Jude-Maceren

My Website:
www.judemaceren.com

No comments: